Monday, September 15, 2008

Kibitzer

I have been accused of being this and I admit, I am. I'm not going to give you the definition as it is more fun challenging you to look it up! This morning it was 38 degrees here. Unusual for us in September but then next Monday autumn officially begins. There are only 107 days left for 2008 and lesser time yet before Christmas. LaVern and I hope to "get out of town" this Thursday and travel to southeastern Kansas. There is a big craft show in Hillsboro that we want to check out and then several things in that area to see. We will take the 1955 Hobbyline canned ham travel trailer and camp. LaVern started a batch of soap over the weekend. He is making a batch called "kitchen" soap. It has coffee grounds in it and when you have onion smell on your hands this soap is suppose to take that away. I may have an opinion about that!

No comments: