Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Attitude

Last weekend we received three different blessings and answers to prayers. One was from a good friend who has been testing for medical reasons for over a year. She received a clean bill of health. The other was for a son who was contesting a ticket for not wearing his glasses (which would have resulted in job loss). The third was a personal blessing. I firmly believe that how you think about your life can make a difference in how you experience life. I set my intentions to trust God instead of dwelling on negative circumstances. I believe that a trusting attitude opens the door for positive change. If nothing else a positive mind set helps me to develop a happier attitude that cushions the bumps in the road. When our son had called several weeks ago about his dilema I told him he could either pray it away or stress it away. He chose to pray and now he is singing His praises. I am so thankful when our children receive those confirmations. Matthew 6:22...Your eyes are windows into your body. If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief, your body fills up with light. Amen.

No comments: