Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carry Inspiration with you

I said I would pass along some stress relievers so throughout the year I will. We are pass "Blue Monday". In case you missed it last Monday was the saddest, most depressing day of the year. According to a British psychologist, who came up with an equation, last Monday people were the most depressed as the bills for holiday spending were due, the dreary weather and by now most people no longer care about their New Year resolutions. Doesn't take a psychologist to figure out how to avoid that: stop spending $ and spend TIME with family for Christmas, don't make any resolutions and we can't change the weather so enjoy it!!
I think inspiring words are reminders of what's important in life. You can write down a treasured quotation on a card and carry it with you. That way you will always have a "pick me up". Another way to carry inspiration is to memorize meaningful words but since my memory is shrinking I carry a card! Here is one of my favorites (I use to have it on the back of my business cards): If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing. But if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him you have lost everything!

No comments: