Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ten minutes

I have ten minutes until the library closes! I am sitting here listening to their weather radio broadcasting a tornado west of us about 20 miles. We had a thunderstorm earlier that dumped over an inch of rain. Lots of thunder and lightening so Owyn was under our bed. LaVern's work is having a potluck tonight for the residents and their families so thought I would attend. Made a quick stop at the library. I really need to bite the bullet and pay for Internet at home. Ugh, just hate the cost but I miss blogging and just have not been keeping up with all that is going on. The show was a great success so I signed up for the fall one! Now I need to be looking for some more inventory. Just can't pick up the phone and order in primitives!!
I've been in the garden for the last three days. Will blog more on that later. Best finish so the librarian can go home! Peace and joy.

1 comment:

John said...

Good to see you back! Glad your show went well. Got some pics on my blog.