Friday, August 17, 2012

It's a sign...............


I do not like to use the word 'hate'.  I think it is a very strong word and I don't want to 'hate' anything or anyone.  One definition of hate is to dislike intensely or passionately; detest.  What does that have to do with the above signs?  I do NOT LIKE painting signs!  But as with all business sales, signage is needed.  I dislike painting signs so much that I even went as far as looking into having something made but you don't see alot of primitive sign makers in this area and I couldn't afford to have a sign made!  LaVern knows how much I 'dislike' painting signs so he was compassionate when I appeared out in the barn where he was working.  I was moaning and groaning about needing something to paint a sign on.  He immediately came up with the door that was on a shed we tore down.  PERFECT!  I struggled but finally got it finished.  I even have some spaces to add more if I need to.  The Shed sign is painted on a board with a faded red barn board.  It is up against the type of tin that sides the Shed so you are getting a sneak peek!  So I have signs (and I think a reminder of God's love).

No comments: