Friday, October 5, 2012

Resting for awhile

This morning I realized that I have been missing some of the best part of fall, my favorite season of the year.  Looking out the window at all the leaves on the ground I was discouraged because I have yet to take a walk through the woods and enjoy all the blessings He has given me.  I need to remind myself that I am a human being NOT a human doing!  It's time to rest, play and and enjoy being.  I'm not going to blog for a while.  I may not even come back to it.  I'll leave it up just the same and follow my heart.  I want to leave by encouraging you to pick up a yearly devotional called:  Jesus Calling, Enjoying Peace In His Presence by Sarah Young. Walmart carries it but you can find it online also.  Find that joy and peace in each and every day regardless of the difficulties......Take Joy, Take Peace. 

4 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

This really struck a cord with me...I've been so down because of what I can't do ,during this wondeful gift of fall...that I haven't take the time to bethankful for all the wondeful things around me that are from the Father....Peace and joy to you Carolyn !!!
Robin

johnnyb said...

Keep in touch please. If you are in the area, look us up. We would love to see you guys. --johnnyb

Carolyn said...

Hugs and blessings

Bonnie Jaeckle said...

Hugging ya back! Hoping to see you soon!