Lots of my family and friends work in the "corporate" world so I thought I would share this with all of you! If nothing else, I hope it makes you laugh!
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and lable it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
7. Don't use any punctuation marks
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO."
10. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
11. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
12. When money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won! 3rd time this week!"