Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bubble bath



I love taking a bubble bath. Don't ask me why it's special taking a bath in bubbles. It just is. Maybe it is a reward for being an adult. We have an old clawfoot tub that slants in the back so I can lay back and rest. I also use essential oils and have a variety of scents, but eucalyptus is the best. If I don't have bubbles, I put shampoo in the water. I especially like taking a bubble bath at night. I turn off the lights and "turn on" the candles. Sometimes I even pull the shower curtain all the way around the tub. It's like my secret hideaway. Soothing. Pampered. Quiet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS RELAXING. FORGOT THE MUSIC THO.....

Anonymous said...

Sherrie: WOW! Is that your bathroom? Love the wood and tile... You need to come help me decorate and put up tomators.... :=) Oh and of course help me layout a better garden for next year... Maybe you, mom and Lavern could come for a week.. Bring the camper :-)but leave Dolly at home :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll email you the rest of the bathroom pictures. You won't believe the sink!! lol
Dolly is very content at home now!