Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Van


I have decided that I am not aging but regressing! Regressing is to move back to a more primitive state or condition. Yup. That's what I am doing. I have been thinking about a different vehicle of late. One of our boys is without a vehicle so my car could go to him. I have not had a new car for years and have no desire for one. I like paying cash and no car payments and cheap insurance. And for some "wierd" reason, I am thinking a VW bus would be a hoot! I have always loved them so why not. They are 4 cylinders so gas mileage would be good. LaVern really misses our Ford Windstar van that we had (two cars previous). But I'm just not into one of those again. But a VW, now that would be cool.

I would love to find a '60's flowered one. We actually looked at a couple while in Greeley. A good friend of my brother's had them. Neither one ran. He told us that out there the guys are putting Porsche rebuilt engines & trannys in them!! Can you imagine? A VW bus running 80 mph down the road? I want to grow my hair long and where it in a braid along with my round wire rim glasses and birkenstock sandals. A VW bus just works for me!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I say go for it... The "Van" looks like alot of fun... I remember when you had long hair :=) haha