Monday, October 20, 2008

Unintentional

Wow! Time really does slip away. I haven't ignored my blog unintentionally. No excuses really. Time. I have been spending alot of it exercising. Four hours a day at least. Two every morning and another two in the evening. After years of not taking care of myself I decided it was "time" to get out of bed and begin. Needless to say the first month was rough but I have broken through the barrier and it is much easier. I'm excited about snow shoeing this winter and am buying a mountain/road bike. May need the bike when I can no longer buy gas and will walk to work in the snow shoes if the weather gets bad! Actually, if it gets that bad I won't have to come to work as no one will be buying a house. I love fall. Spending time outdoors in it is such a blessing. 1 Thessalonians 5:16- Always be joyful. Pray continually and give thanks whatever happens.

No comments: