Monday, December 8, 2008

Facebook

I have no clue what it is all about but I have suddenly been invited as a friend to joins lots of others! Guess I might as well learn and get started. Went to the site this morning and was thoroughly confused so better get some insight from someone who already communicates this way. The mornings have been cool, mid to upper 20s and my kind of weather for walking/running. I'm still trying to figure out the best clothing to wear. Found a shirt at our second hand store that is 77% silk and I think that is what will work at least for the base layer. The sweatshirt over that is definitely going to be replaced with maybe a long sleeve t shirt. I got too hot this morning.
Before I forget, if you have the chance in your area to see a movie called Fire Proof, don't miss it. Your can check it out at: www.fireproofmymarriage.com Very powerful.
Ordered my Christmas present yesterday.......snow shoes for LaVern!! Terrific online sales. REI had some snowshoes for 41% off and then another 20% off at checkout!
Did I tell you we are "skipping Christmas" and going up into the Rocky Mountains with the Hobbyline and camp for Christmas?

No comments: