Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Begin

On your mark, get set, go! Whenever I have to get up and speak in front of people, even when I auction, my heart pounds and my hands are clammy. But always the rush of adrenaline propels me forward and I begin. 25 years ago I ran 10k races competitively and the last leg of the race was always run on adrenaline. Life's race should be approached the same way with our heart pounding and legs ready to carry us across the finish line. Sure, there will be stumbling blocks along the way. Who said life is fair? My niece in Omaha recently blogged about a "vision board". I guess it might have been on Oprah and is something many people are doing now. I've always had a "mental vision board" but a visual is an excellant idea. The important thing is to stay focused on those goals and keep going. Ready? GO!

No comments: