Friday, February 27, 2009

Letting go of grudges

Recently here in Oberlin a community project was put on hold, possibly because of someone with a grudge. What a bummer. Holding on to anger and grudges steals energy from your life. I believe that every time a person complains to others or even to themselves, about what someone has done, they make the wrong worse. If we could all let go of grudges it would sure make life simpler. Easier said than done, I know. I try to focus on more positive thoughts by being thankful for what's right in my life instead of rerunning the wrongs. I sure have more energy to enjoy my life by doing so. Grudges...........stop........let go........forgive and move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not only true but very wise information!
I applaude you, my friend, I applaude you!