Friday, September 4, 2009

Health

Alot of talk these days is about health care. For us it is not the lack of it but rather the cost of it. I am going to the chiropractor this afternoon. Low back has been aching since returning home from the Virginia trip and getting ready for a garage sale. I listen to my body. It is wiser than you realize. I've always believed that my body knows what I need, and tells me so. It is also attuned to my surroundings. I read that researchers have even discovered that there are brain cells in your intestine! I do not have the answer to our national health care crisis but I do know that change is needed. The cost of it is mind boggling. Maybe that is why alot of people are seeking alternative care, chiropractic, reflexology, acupuncture, etc. Once again............we are going "back" to what worked before! Will stop by my folks and give my dad a haircut. Months ago he came home shocked at the price of his haircut. Now my dad has very little hair left so I was shocked also. I bought a pair of electric hair clippers and now cut both his and LaVern's hair. It's actually quite easy. My mom told me that it was just on the news that the sale of hair clippers had gone up 28% since the recession started. I was not surprised. Another example of going back to things that were done and used and WORKED ages ago. Me...........I just quit cutting my hair!!

No comments: