Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dog Tired



Garage sale Saturday morning at our house for our dear neighbors that we moved to VA. I sorted every single one of those boxes. It actually was quite fun because it was someone else's "stuff"! But by day's end we both were dog tired. Even Owyn had a tough day as he was awake all day and no naps. That is him about 6 pm Saturday evening, sound asleep. Definition of dog tired in the dictionary is "utterly exhausted". Yup...that would describe LaVern and I and Owyn is a good example of how we looked. The day was good and we felt the garage sale went well. Once again I was asked why I was doing this and again I stated that I was just "paying it forward". If we all paid forward a good deed to someone else just imagine how much better the world would be! Paul in 1 Corinthians says it best, "Do everything in love."
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. Take joy.

No comments: