Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wiggling like a worm

I feel like I am spinning my wheels this morning when I should be wiggling! It's 11:30 and yes I have 3 loads of laundry on the line, brownies made and cooling, carrots and beets gathered from the garden and cooking on the stove, trash taken out and burned, two rugs pressed and drying, jars ready for canning tomatoes and yet when I step back and survey. I really don't see what I did! I need to be like a child and wiggle. Have you ever noticed the younger children are the more they wiggle? Tell them to fly like a butterfly or wiggle like a worm and they will be dancing around the room gleefully, delighting in the joy of life. So the next time you are feeling old and jaded and tired, become like a child again. Rediscover flying like a butterfly or wiggling like a worm!! Take off those shoes (right now would be good) and wiggle your toes!

No comments: