Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sparks, Kansas show























Another great show and sellout in two days! We are so blessed by return customers and new ones! Thank you so much! The first two days the weather was a scorcher. 98 degrees plus and the humidity made it miserable. Then a torrential rain Saturday afternoon left us soaked and lots of water everywhere. But I still had a great time and have signed up for next spring! I once again did not get out to get pictures but did manage to take a couple near my booth. Did alittle shopping myself and saw a couple ideas for things I want to make. I'm looking forward to winter and rug hooking now! Catching up on laundry here at home. Slowly unloading the tents, etc. from the show. Weather is just awesome here, 70's during the day and low 50's at night. I love fall! Take joy.






1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love seeing those pictures - just wish I could have been there in person! Looking at the pictures is way cheaper though!