Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love the Internet

I do not like the bill I have to pay for the Internet but it sure was FUN this morning to look at a live web cam in Greeley, Colorado and see all the snow my brother is getting hammered with. From what I can see on the trees I would say easy 4 inches already and still snowing! lol I love web cams also. If you want to see some cool ones then look up web cams in Estes Park, CO. They have about 7 of them in different locations all over in the park. Pretty much a white out up there this morning. LOTS of snow! Love it. I finally fired up the wood cook stove this morning. Not really cold in the house but I want to slow cook a chicken breast in the oven today. We are going after a load of firewood when LV gets home from work today.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love being connected with people everywhere - it's an amazing thing!