Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last minute weather change stuff

Today sunny, high of 70 degrees. Tomorrow rain then snow with a high of 45! lol So I am racing around this morning getting as much done as I can with the sun shining. 3 loads of clothes washed and on the line, trash burned, all the wood boxes full, water tank filled, floors vacumned and LaVern's tools gathered up and put away that were on the porch. We have the porch all opened up now but still have the tin walls to put on. Haven't had to worry about tools getting wet until now. Weather man says 100% chance of rain/snow so I'm going with that. We really need the moisture as it is dry here. Need to look through my soup recipes and find one to make tomorrow along with some homemade bread. I love dreary wet, snowy days!!! Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow. (My niece in Denver is suppose to get another foot of white stuff so I'll have to watch the web cams!!)

No comments: