Friday, October 31, 2008

Zany friends

Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head, a couple zany friends of mine! It is good to surround oneself with friends that have a sense of humor and fun. And I am all for fun! It has been a busy month and I am glad it is finally winding down. Tonight is our Pheasants Forever banquet and I look forward to going each year. Then on Saturday and Sunday I am going to Logan, KS. to the Dane Hansen Museum for a basket making class. A very talented lady from Iowa is coming and we will make two different baskets from willow. I am very much looking forward to the weekend and a chance to relax and learn something new. I just realized I am at the end of the alphabet!
We'll just have to start over!! It has been great fun.....just like my friends! What a true blessing they are....even as potatoe heads!
(p.s.) They suggested I jump into a brown paper sack and be a tator tot......... ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like it if you posted a series of blogs on basket making. Bring us in...