Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hooked put together

Wish the picture was better but anyway, I took what I think was some sort of frame, possibly a door off something, and I put two different 1800's prints in front of fabric.  The bottom one doesn't show but it is of two children reading a book with a sheep pull toy along side them.  The middle space did not have any glass so I hooked the sheep on dark brown burlap and he went in there.   I'll try to get a better picture later as I sure don't have time right now!  lol  Just getting outside my box and doing something different.  I used this funky yarn from Mountain Colors to hook the sheep body so up close he looks like he has all sorts of kinky, curly hair.  Really turned out great. 
Must run.  Wooly hugs.

1 comment:

Robin Leuschen said...

That is so COOL !! I love it !! now, that is some creativity !!
are you displaying it in your home or putting it up for sale ??